HRDF HRD Corp Claimable Big Data Analysis Training
100% HRDF / HRC Corp Claimable Big Data Analysis Training
25-26 July 2023 – 9am till 5pm
Who should participate in this HRDF HRD Corp Claimable Big Data Analysis Training for big data?
Those who are interested in managing large amounts of data and developing long-term strategies for their company are the target audience for this course.
The Big Data Analysis course does not require any prior knowledge or experience.
HRDF HRD Corp Claimable Big Data Analysis Training Course Overview
The capability of critically analyzing large datasets is becoming more important than it has ever been before as the number of businesses that base their decisions on data continues to rise. A successful analysis of big data can provide insight into activities, highlight opportunities to improve and expand, as well as identify problems that could impede growth and affect profits.
Our training course on Big Data Analysis lasts for one day and is designed to provide a comprehensive introduction to the field of study. Participants will gain an understanding of the Big Data Analysis Lifecycle as well as how a Big Data strategy can be planned and put into practice.
Outline of the Big Data Analysis Course
This course focuses on the following subjects:Comprehending the Foundations of Big Data
- What is Big Data?
- The origins of Big Data
The Analysis of Big Data Lifecycle
- Business Case Assessment
- Data Identification
- Acquisition of Data and Filtering
- Extraction of
- Validation and Cleaning of Data
- Aggregation and Representation of Data
- Data Analysis
- Data Visualisation Analysis Results
Planning a Big Data Approach
- Top-Down and Bottom-Up Planning Technologies
- Regarding Use Cases
- Planning with an Eye Toward the Future
Adopting a Big Data Strategy
- Recognizing Business Challenges
- Identifying Adequate Data Sources
- Involving the Business in Choosing Which Methods to Employ
Storage of Unstructured Data
- Google Hadoop
- Microsoft HDInsight Hive (HDInsight Hive)
- PolyBase sSqoop sPresto
- Microsoft Excel SQL Server
Management and Analysis of Unstructured Data
- Problems posed by unstructured data
- Choosing a Data Source
- Getting Ready for Storage
- Selecting Storage Options