HRDF HRD Corp Claimable Conflict Management & Resolution Training
100% HRDF / HRC Corp Claimable Conflict Management & Resolution Training
18 September 2023 – 9am till 5pm
Numerous variables will contribute to better conflict resolution training. These variables include the kind and intensity of the disagreement, participants’ willingness to train, and the company’s support for conflict resolution.
Disputes can be complicated and necessitate a more thorough approach to resolution, but conflict resolution training can assist people in developing skills such as effective communication, active listening, and problem-solving.
In addition to HRDF HRD Corp Claimable Conflict Management & Resolution Training, it may be necessary to engage mediation or counselling services and to develop a workplace that values open communication and respect.
Increase Your Understanding: Arguments can provide an opportunity to improve one’s knowledge as well as their awareness of the many different points of view and views that exist. People who engage in conflict resolution can increase their capacity to communicate effectively, listen actively, and appreciate the needs and aims of others. Resolving conflicts can help to improve coworker relationships, which in turn can help to develop trust, respect, and collaboration. This has the ability to create a more positive and inspiring work environment.
Who Should Attend:
- Administrative Assistant
- Human Resources Specialist
- Accounting Clerk
- Marketing Coordinator
- IT Support Specialist
- Operations Manager
- Executive Assistant
Module 1: Understanding of the Conflict
- The definition of “conflict”
- Workplace conflict is frequently caused by the following factors:
- The implications of an unresolved disagreement
Module 2: The ability to properly communicate in order to settle conflicts
- Participatory listening by using “I” statements
- Staying away from criticism and fault
- Pose open-ended questions
Module 3: Techniques of Conflict Resolution
- A collaborative approach to problem solving
- Mediation \ Arbitration
Module 4: Maintaining Your Calm When Things Become Tense
- Identifying and expressing emotions
- An understanding of the impact that emotions have on conflict
- Controlling one’s emotions during moments of conflict
Module 5: Creating Favorable Conditions for Conflict Resolution
- Cultivating empathy and respect for others while promoting criticism through honest and open two-way communication
- Fostering a sense of collaboration and teamwork
Module 6: Strategies for Managers to Utilize in Conflict Resolution
- Workers who are being coached on conflict resolution
- Creating behavioural guidelines and expectations
- Creating a conflict resolution mechanism
- Helping and supporting workers who are involved in a conflict
These are just a few of the key topics that might be covered in a conflict resolution training session. The specifics of the content and approach will be defined by the company’s needs as well as the needs of the employees participating in the training programme.