HRDF HRD Corp Claimable Presentation Skills Training
100% HRDF / HRC Corp Claimable Presentation Skills Training
13 June 2023 – 9am till 5pm
This course in Presentation Skills is perfect for anyone interested in the following careers:
- People who talk in public
- The People in Business
- Sales Executives
- Anyone, whether they are working or in, Education managers
- Leaders of the Group
Presentation Skills Overview
A person’s ability to interact with the audience, clearly relay messages, engage with the audience in the presentation, and recognize and understand the mindsets of the listeners are all examples of presentation skills. Learners who want to successfully inject their personalities into their presentations will benefit from taking a course in presenting skills training. It makes it easier for individuals to better convince clients, which in turn increases prospects for growth. It is helpful to organizations in enhancing their chances of success and providing more options for how they can communicate with their audience. Including “Presentation” as a skill in your profile will unquestionably assist you to take advantage of a wide selection of great work prospects.
Participants in this Presentation Abilities Training course will become intimately familiar with the skills required to prepare and present presentations that are effective through the course’s coverage of all the main topics, which will take place over the course of one day. During the course of this session, participants will get knowledge on how to provide a positive first impression right away. They will also acquire knowledge on transitions, genuine communication, how to present with confidence, effectively finishing a presentation, overcoming last-minute fears, and a great deal more. This training course will be led by a highly experienced trainer who has years of expertise in teaching similar courses. They will assist you in gaining a comprehensive understanding of Presentation Skills during this training session.
This seminar will cover a variety of important subjects, including the following:
- Genuine exchange of information
- Getting responses and comments
- Body language
- Taking care of concerns and queries
- Most typical mistakes
- Room layout
HRDF HRD Corp Claimable Presentation Skills Training Outline
Module 1: How to Give a Good Presentation
- How to Give a Good Presentation: How to Become a Good Speaker
- Most Often Made Mistakes in Your Field of Communication
- How to Give a Good Presentation?
- Planning and putting together a presentation: transitions, putting together your presentation materials to fit your audience, and more.
Module 2: Using the right ways to present
- Styles of presentations
- Getting ready for the event
- How to Write Your Presentation Using What, Why, and How to Prepare for Your Audience
Module 3: Giving life to your presentation
- How to Make a Good First Impression?
- Getting Your Point Across: Authentic Delivery of Communication
- Getting Your Own Say
Module 4: Activity
- Using Visual Aids
- How to Get Data Ready and Show It
- How and when to get people interested?
- Reading How People Reacted
- How to get your audience’s attention: by asking questions
- Body Language: How to Inspire and Motivate
- Eye Contact
- Emotional Intelligence in Action
- How to End a Presentation Well and Get Feedback
Module 5: How to handle unplanned events
- Room Layouts: Thinking on Your Feet and Being Able to Adapt
- Nerves at the Last Minute
- Staying calm when things don’t start on time or when technology fails
- How to Deal with Tough Audiences
- How to Handle Questions