HRDF HRD Corp Claimable Business and Corporate Taxation Training
100% HRDF / HRC Corp Claimable Business and Corporate Taxation Training
26 September 2022 – 9am till 5pm
Objectives of the study program
Learners will be able to, by the end of this course:
- When operating a business, it is important to be familiar with the various taxes that must be paid as well as the procedures for doing so.
- Determine which pieces of financial information are required for the LHDN to assist you in calculating the amount of tax that is owing to them.
- Learn what is expected of you if you want to operate as a lone proprietor or as the owner of a limited company.
- It is important for some tax requirements that you are aware of the current tax rates.
- When purchasing assets, it is important to be aware of the capital allowances that may be available to you.
- Working knowledge of LHDN rates is essential.
- Taxation of Sole Traders Registering to be taxed as a self-employed person, self-assessment, partnerships, record keeping, permitted costs, calculating income, calculating tax, National Insurance Contributions, payments on account, and tax return filing deadlines.
Taxation of Limited Companies
- The formation of a limited company, legal status, the veil of incorporation, accounts, profit and loss account, balance sheet, corporation tax, taxable profits, disallowable expenses, other reliefs, R&D tax credits, filing a corporate tax return, and pay and dividends are all aspects of taxation that are relevant to limited companies.
- What exactly do you mean by “capital allowances”?
What exactly are the plant and machinery components?
including but not limited to the Annual Investment Allowance, paying down allowances, first-year allowances, private use adjustments, selling an asset, and cars.