HRD Corp Claimable Training Courses 2023
The HRD Corp Claimable Course is a dedicated programme that was developed to assist employers in the process of retraining and upskilling their employees in line with the requirements of their operations and businesses.
A minimum of four (4) hours of funding for training that can be conducted either privately or publicly.
Other costs that can be recouped, such as:
- Allowance for meals
- Allowance for each day
- Training Resources That Can Be Consumed
- OR Vacation Packages for Hotels & Rental Spaces for Training
- Ticket for the aeroplane or others Transportation
HRD Corp Claimable Courses, also known as the SBL-KHAS Scheme
Employers are not required to make an upfront payment for the course fee to the Registered Training Provider. Instead, the course fee will be debited from the employer’s account. This is due to the fact that all programmes that are conducted under HRD Corp Claimable Courses are required to be registered with HRD Corp. Beginning on April 1st, 2021, all training providers that are registered with HRD Corp are required to register their programmes with the HRD Corp’s Claimable Courses (Employer Circular 3/2021). Please refer to the same circular for further information regarding EXCEPTION.
Training of the Following Types* Are Offered:
- In-House training for a minimum of 2 participants and a maximum of 40 participants can take place either on the business’s premises, in a hotel, or at an external training location.
- Training open to the public for a minimum of 1 participant and a maximum of 9 participants.
- Certification programme or compulsory work-based learning with no limit on the number of trainees or associated costs.
- Job coach for a minimum of five people, with no upper limit on the number of participants.
- Mobile learning that does not impose either a minimum or maximum requirement on the number of participants.
- Development programme in which there is no requirement for a minimum or maximum number of participants Coaching and mentoring with no requirement for a minimum or maximum number of participants
- E-learning, also known as online learning
- e-Learning with a Blended Format (Hybrid)
- Mobile learning
- Learning done remotely or online
- Getting involved in training
HRDF / HRD Corp Claimable Training Courses List 2023
The following are examples of profiles found in the field of accounting:
- Those in Charge of Finances
- Financial Controllers
- Financial Advisors
- Directors (Finance) (Finance)
- Accountant with Certified Public Standing
- Chief Executive Officer of a Company
- Certified Practising Accountant in Management
- Secretary of the Company
- Location For Labor
- Auditing of Public Accounts
- Budget Analysis
- Accounting for Management Purposes
- Real Estate Finance
- Adobe Illustrator
- Adobe Photoshop
- Adobe Captivate
- Adobe Premiere Pro
- Adobe Dreamweaver
- Adobe After Effects
- Adobe Acrobat
- Adobe Connect
- Adobe Fireworks
- Adobe Flash
- Developing and evaluating an idea for a business.
- Putting together a presentation of a high quality
- Examining the various financial reports
- Putting together a plan for a business
- Crafting a marketing and sales plan
- Conducting interviews with end users
- Constructing a website that requires no coding
- What are the key differences between traditional marketing and digital marketing?
- Why is it vital to market through digital channels?
- What are the advantages of employing a digital marketing strategy?
- How does digital marketing work?
- How can I make digital marketing work for my company?
- Pre-primary teacher education
- Primary education
- Secondary teaching
- College programmes
HRDF HRD Corp Food Manufacturing & Beverage Training
- RISK ANALYSIS AND KEY CONTROL POINTS IN THE PROCESS (HACCP)
- SAFE QUALITY FOOD (SQF)
- ISO CERTIFICATION
- GOOD MANUFACTURING PRACTICES (GMP)
- CERTIFIED SUPPLY CHAIN MANAGEMENT [CERTIFIED SUPPLY CHAIN] (CSCM)
- STAND OUT WITH FOOD INDUSTRY
Adobe Photoshop Training
Adobe Illustrator Training
Adobe InDesign Training
Graphic Design Theory
Web Graphic Design
b) quarrying and mining
d) farming, fishing, and forestry
f) moving, storing, and talking
g) trades in wholesale and retail
h) places to stay and eat
i) services in finance, insurance, real estate, and business
j) Public services and authorities that are required by law
HRDF HRD Corp Hospitality Training
- Concentrating on hotel sector leaders' most valued skills.
- Emphasising intercultural workplace awareness and service abilities.
- Appreciating various cultures, customs, and beliefs can improve 21st-century job performance.
- Encouragement Awesome Hospitality Personal and professional success requires attitude.
HRDF HRD Corp Hotel & Resort Training
- COVID-19 Safety for Hotels
- In the Hospitality Industry, Cleaning and Sanitizing
- Housekeeping Quality Control at the Hotel
- Guest Experiences
- The Use of English in Tourism
HRD Corp Claimable Training
1. It is important to keep in mind that employers are only permitted to file a claim for one (1) type of allowance (i.e., meal or trainee) at a time, regardless of the training location.
2. If the training is only going to last for a minimum of four (4) hours, employers have the right to claim half of the financial help that is available from the total amount that is capped, and this applies to all fees and allowances, unless it is specifically indicated otherwise.
3. In the event that the claim is presented by a Training Provider, the necessary supporting documents are as follows:
I. Formal Declaration of a Joint Action 14 (JD 14)
II. The Form T3 for Attendance
III. Bill sent to HRD Corporation for payment
IV. Attendance Records Produced by the System (for Online Training only)
*The system produced attendance must be signed and declared by both the Training Provider and the Employer with a company stamp, name and position of the authorised officer, and date.
4. HRD Corp reserves the right to seek any further pertinent documents that may be regarded as essential for the purposes of verification and confirmation.
5. HRD Corp retains the right to modify, at its sole discretion, the terms and circumstances of this Allowable Cost Matrix in order to accomplish the goals of the scheme.
6. HRD Corporation has complete discretion over all approval matters.
HRDF HRD Corp Human Resource Management Training
- HR Manager Certification
- Manager of Training and Development Who Is Certified
- Professional Certified in Training
- HR: A Quick Start
- HR Skills for Non-HR Managers
- Category Management Fundamentals
- Advanced Expert in Employment Law
- Training in diversity
HRDF HRD Corp Industry 4.0 Training
- Future inventiveness capacity
- Exploring talent pool and skillsets
- Digital infrastructure
- Data accessibility, i.e., simple access and sharing
- Financial support
- Collaborative infrastructure
HRDF HRD Corp IT & Software Training
- Software Developer
- IT Manager
- Information Security Analyst
- Database Administrator
- Web Developer
- Computer Network Architect
Programming languages most commonly used to do common tasks:
- Learn CSS if you want to become a professional web designer because it will enable you to adjust colours and fonts and arrange page layouts.
- You can manage servers and databases more easily if you know Python, PHP, and SQL.
HRDF HRD Corp Leadership Training
Ensures that you make use of the most productive form of leadership
You will be better equipped to lead in the most effective manner possible in the work that you do if you have received training in leadership. There are numerous approaches to leadership, each of which comes with its own set of benefits and drawbacks. Training in leadership can assist individual leaders in determining the style of leadership that will best enable them to exert a positive influence on the performance of the tasks being performed by others.
Your professional opportunities will increase as a result.
Marketing yourself to potential employers is an important step in the process of landing the job of your dreams. During job interviews, companies are looking for candidates whose leadership abilities stand out from the rest of the applicants' resumes and demonstrate that they have skills and achievements that are far superior to those of the other candidates.
Training in leadership not only provides you with an in-depth understanding of the characteristics that define an effective leader but also gives you the opportunity to put these skills to use in real-world situations, such as in the classroom or the workplace.
HRDF HRD Corp Manufacturing & Production training in production to meet your daily challenges
Optimal production is contingent on numerous factors. Lean processes, low inventories, efficient capacity utilization, and safe machinery are just a few of the issues that manufacturers encounter on a daily basis.
Our seminars aid you in making your manufacturing more competitive by enabling you to learn crucial business concepts. Among others, we provide training in industry 4.0, lean management, machine safety, production security, patents, and six sigma.
As reputable industry partners, we have gained the trust of nearly every industry's top executives by striving to make businesses safer and more productive. Our production and manufacturing courses are built on these years of expertise and are taught by industry-recognized specialists who bring real-world examples into the classroom.
- Microsoft Office products dominate business productivity software worldwide.
- Microsoft Office skills will boost your job search.
- Microsoft Office skills improve workplace performance.
HRDF HRD Corp Programming Language Training
11. C and C++
HRDF HRD Corp Project Management Training
- Quickly achieve your objectives.
- Give you an edge
- Enhance the overall quality of the work.
- Master the art of budgeting.
- Brand strategy development
- An examination of the competitive environment
- Market opportunity assessment
- Customer segmentation
- Purchasing, stocking, and inventory management
- Promotional message development
- Customer persona development
- Techniques for conducting market research
- Customer segments
- The regulatory atmosphere around the promotion
- Personal promotion (sales force)
- Non-personal promotion
- The internet and various social media
- Managed Care access and payer strategy
- Medicare and the Medicare Exchange run by private companies; government health care programmes administered by the
- Department of Veterans Affairs and the Department of Defense
- Life cycle management
- Strategy evolution
HRDF HRD Corp Soft Skills Training
- Productivity gains to be realised
- Increased levels of teamwork Improved rates of employee retention
- Lower levels of employee turnover
- increased levels of contentment and morale among workers
- Enhanced capacity for leadership
- Improved communication inside the workplace
- Improves consistency while simultaneously reducing weaknesses.
HRDF HRD Corp Team Building Training
- A GREATER DEGREE OF COOPERATION
- ENCOURAGE CREATIVITY
- REINFORCEMENT IN A POSITIVE DIRECTION
- IMPROVED CAPABILITIES OF CONVERSATION
HRDF HRD Corp Technology Training
- Improved Safety and Assurance
- Ensure That Employee Knowledge Is Maintained
- Improved Morale of the Workforce
- Increased Benefits to the Business Competitiveness
HRDF HRD Corp Video Editing Training
- Adobe Premiere Pro
- Adobe After Effects
- Adobe Media Encoder
- Apple Final Cut Pro