HRD Corp Claimable Social Media Marketing Training
HRDC – HRD Corp Claimable Social Media Marketing Training
Why should you learn social media marketing?
Your company may already have a social media presence, or you may be delaying participation until you are confident in your ability to make a significant effect. A nationally recognised qualification will provide you with a thorough comprehension of the medium as well as the capability of developing social media abilities that will be of the greatest benefit to your company. With the use of low-cost social media technologies like Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook, businesses are able to integrate technology and social engagement through the use of words, photographs, and videos. Social media provides marketers with a platform and a means of communicating with their colleagues, customers, and prospective customers. It helps you to personalise your brand while also spreading your message in a more casual and conversational manner.
If you own a small business, you will reap the benefits of obtaining a qualification
- During your research, you will learn how to leverage social media as a marketing tool to produce more money for your company or organisation.
- As a result, you will learn how to design a comprehensive social media marketing plan for your company that includes brand and content marketing, numerous social media channels, execution and budgeting as well as the creation of content as well as tracking and reporting.
So, how important do you think Social Media Marketing is to your business? Here are some of the most important things:
- You can utilise social media to establish your brand’s identity and to market your products or services.
- Social media enables you to build relationships with people who may not be aware of your products and services or the mission of your organisation.
- Social networking can help consumers connect with you. If you want people to follow you, don’t simply talk about new products; share your personality with them as well.
- You can use social media to connect with peers who may serve the same target market as you.
- Social media platforms facilitate communication and give consumers with the contact they crave.
Social Media Marketing Course Outline
Marketing on LinkedIn
- Create social media strategies for businesses
- Utilize LinkedIn to generate leads and promote your business
- Discover how to promote and monitor analytics
YouTube & TikTok Master video-based social media platforms
- Create promotional methods for your business on YouTube and TikTok
- Discover how to build and optimise paid advertisements
Marketing Content on Social Media Platforms: Blogs and Twitter
- Develop an understanding of content strategy for blogging and other writing-based social media platforms.
- Create a brand identity for your business and engage with your target audience
- Become an expert at Twitter marketing
Marketing on Instagram
- Create Instagram marketing strategies
- Discover how to generate, target, and convert leads
- Acquire expertise in both paid and organic marketing approaches
Marketing on Facebook
- Discover how to design and manage effective Facebook advertising campaigns.
- Acquire proficiency in developing business pages, utilising Facebook groups, and creating targeted advertisements.
- Utilize conversion monitoring, audience targeting, and Facebook Pixels to ensure that your advertising budget generates a strong return on investment.
Contact us for HRD Corp Claimable Social Media Marketing Training ( Corporate & Personal Coaching )
Call / WhatsApp +6 010 220 6800 for Corporate Training
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 21 Hours
- Skill level All Levels
- Language English / Malay
- Students 251
- Assessments Yes