HRDF HRD Corp Claimable Change Management Training
HRDF HRD Corp Claimable Change Management Training
Managing the amount of change that is occurring It is essential for today’s organisations to become better at implementing change in light of the amount and frequency of change that is occurring in organisations today.
Getting the organisation ready for the years to come – The future holds significant shifts that are essential for many businesses and even entire industries to make in order to continue to be successful and competitive in their respective markets.
Developing an approach that is consistent with itself and efficient – When there is a consistent methodology in place, the change management practises that are implemented throughout an organisation have the potential to be more successful.
Because change is inescapable in the corporate world, this training course, which is accredited by HRDF-HRD Corp Claimable Change Management Training, assists companies in preparing for change and making the transition with as little negative impact as possible. Organization is at the heart of change management, which ensures that any new policies or procedures are applicable to all parties involved and that individuals are ready to solve any problems that may crop up as a result of a change.
A more successful change is the result of effective change management, which, according to both data and experience, drives a greater realisation of benefits as well as the achievement of results and outcomes. Increasing one’s capabilities in change management leads to a greater rate of success on important projects and initiatives.
- Compatible with a diverse selection of economic sectors all over the world
- enables businesses to adapt with the fewest possible problems.
- Reduce as much resistance as possible to change; this will boost morale.
- Changes may be implemented more quickly and successfully, leading in higher levels of both productivity and quality.
- A familiarity with and comprehension of the principles behind change management
Who should participate in the course on change management training?
This training course on Foundation and Practitioner Change Management is designed for anyone interested in managing organisational change or extending their knowledge of the subject. This training session could be beneficial for managers because they are the ones who decide whether or not changes should be implemented. They are also the ones who are responsible for convincing the rest of the organisation that the change would be beneficial in the long run.
Additionally, anyone who is interested in implementing a change process within their organisation may find this course to be beneficial. Project Managers, Change Managers, and Those Who Work in Human Resources Are Some Examples of Professions in This Category
Change Management Prerequisites
This Foundation and Practitioner Change Management training course requires no prior knowledge or experience, thus it is open to participation from anybody.
It is recommended that delegates study the first chapter of the Effective Change Manager’s Handbook, which will be provided to you by us. We strongly suggest you finish the reading because it provides you with valuable information about the course.
Course Outline for the Foundation and Practitioner Levels of Change Management
This training course for Foundation and Practitioner Change Management is a combined course, which enables learners to gain both certifications simultaneously. Because organisations are in a permanent state of flux, change is a significant factor; as a result, change management is predicated on the concept of being prepared.
The delegates will acquire the skills necessary to adapt to change not just before, but also while it is being implemented and after it has taken effect. They will be taught how to modify the attitudes of employees towards change, which is typically met with fear and resistance in the workplace. In addition, delegates will improve their communication skills, which will enable them to more effectively address concerns raised by change opponents. In addition to this, participants will get an understanding of how to practically apply the knowledge they have gained about change management to actual work situations.
This educational programme is broken up into two distinct segments. The Change Management Foundation portion of the course will be covered over the first three days of the course. The Change Management Practitioner portion of the course will be the primary focus for the remaining time of the course.
HRDF HRD Corp Claimable Change Management Training has granted accreditation to both the Foundation and Practitioner levels of this Change Management course.
The Foundations of Change Management and an Outline
The following topics will be discussed in depth during the Foundation and Practitioner Change Management training course:
The View from Within Change Management
- Alteration and the Unique Person
- Motivational Models for Individual Behavioral Change
- Systemic Disparities Between People’s Change and Organizational Change
- The Role of Organizational Culture in the Change Process and Models of Emergent Change
- Important Functions During Organizational Shifts
The Conceptualization of Change in Relation to the Organization
- Change Agents Viewpoints and Perspectives on Portfolios, Programs, and Projects Portfolios, Programs, and Projects
- Statements of the Future
- Principles and Procedures of the CSF
- Leadership and Participation are Key
- Empathy Mapping Managing Relationships and Mobilising Stakeholders
- Mechanisms for Communicating and Receiving Feedback
- Various Methods of Communication
- Barriers to Effective Communication Associated with AIDA
- Change Impact Change Impact, Risk, and Continuity Model McKinsey 7S Model Gap Analysis Change Impact Change Impact, Risk, and Continuity Model
Evaluation of the Impact on Stakeholders
- Preparedness for Change
- Working One-on-One with People During Times of Major Transition
- Developing an Organization’s Capacity to Adapt to Change
- Getting Ready for Resistance Education and Learning Support: Planning Your Workouts
- The Most Important Learning Principles
- Specifying what it is that has to be taught
Change initiatives, project, and programme management are under the purview of project management.
- Choices to Be Made and Plans Created
- Environment of the Project
- Project Methodologies
- Levers of Change That Can Be Sustained, Levels of Adoption That Can Be Leveraged, and Critical Mass Reinforcing Systems
Contact us for HRDF HRD Corp Claimable Change Management Training ( Corporate & Personal Coaching )
Call / WhatsApp +6 010 220 6800 for Corporate Training
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 21 Hours
- Skill level All Levels
- Language English / Malay
- Students 836
- Assessments Yes