HRDF HRD Corp Claimable Digital Marketing Training Class
HRDF HRD Corp Claimable Digital Marketing Training Class
The process of advertising brands in order to interact with prospective customers through the use of the internet or other kinds of digital communication is referred to as digital marketing. It is the process of selling goods or services as well as buying them and advertising them through the use of electronic media, including as social media platforms, mobile devices, search engines, PPC (Pay Per Click), CPC (Cost Per Click), and a number of other similar mechanisms. It is the most effective strategy for expanding an organization’s business operations around the world. It helps businesses promote their goods and services to new customers, which in turn helps them increase sales, stay ahead of their competition, and gain market share. The visitor bounce rate can be reduced thanks to efforts made by digital marketers, who also help boost website conversion rates. In today’s competitive job market, having comprehensive knowledge and skills in digital marketing can help delegates get the job roles they want, such as analytics manager, CRM manager, SEO specialist, social media manager, and many other highly regarded positions in a variety of different organizations.
The HRDF HRD Corp Claimable Digital Marketing Training Class is a two-day training program that instructs participants on techniques and strategies that will enable them to improve the effectiveness of their advertising and digital marketing practices to the greatest extent possible. This class will concentrate on the many platforms, devices, and content that need to be taken into account in order to improve the usability for customers. The need of producing high-quality content for increasing consumer interaction will also be covered in-depth during the course, as will search engine optimization (SEO). The highly regarded Digital Marketing Masterclass is a course that was developed by our team of industry professionals to impart an in-depth knowledge of managing digital marketing campaigns.
It also makes it possible for the delegates to have an understanding of fundamental subjects connected to digital marketing, such as the following:
- Permission marketing
- Integration and marketing across several channels
- Methodologies used in the industry
- Sitemaps and wireframes are also useful.
- Using mobile to drive customer acquisition
- How to compile a list of names and electronic mail addresses
Digital marketing is essential because it allows a company to engage with its clients whenever those customers are online and because it is efficient across all business sectors. It does this by establishing connections between businesses and their ideal customers whenever those customers are using Google (through SEO and PPC), social media (via social media marketing), or email (via email marketing).
Every firm needs digital marketing. It is essential that you have a solid understanding of the many advantages that digital marketing offers to firms, which include the following: Affordability is a major benefit of digital marketing, as compared to traditional marketing tactics, it is far cheaper. Spending money on advertisements is typically less expensive than spending money on other types of marketing, although specific rates can vary depending on what you’re doing.
Banner ads, email marketing, content marketing, and social media posts are all examples of flexible forms and applications of high-quality digital marketing. Other examples include the use of digital billboards. Therefore, if you educate yourself on how to sell yourself digitally in an inventive manner, you will open up a vast range of possibilities for use in your future public relations initiatives. With digital marketing, you also have the option to test out different strategies and to immediately terminate campaigns that are not producing the desired results.
Expanding on the previous point, a significant number of consumers now do practically all of their shopping online. Through the use of digital marketing, you are able to reach out to these individuals, thereby increasing the scope of your business. You are able to improve your brand recognition and increase sales by utilizing Google Shopping Ads in conjunction with brand awareness campaigns.
Digital Marketing Class Outline
- How do you market online?
- How digital marketing affects businesses
Planning, strategy, and testing
- Planning a campaign online
- Digital Marketing Techniques
- Plan for a campaign
- Combined Marketing
- Multi-Channel Marketing
How Customers Feel and How Easy It Is to Use
- Marketing based on customer experience (CX)
- User Experience (UX)
- Wireframes and Sitemaps
- Usability Testing
- Getting Started with Mobile Marketing
- Mobile marketing’s good points
- The main problems with mobile marketing
- What Makes Mobile Marketing Work?
- Creating a mobile strategy based on what customers want
- Mobile sites vs. apps: What’s the Difference?
- Mobile User Acquisition
- Using mobile channels to build customer loyalty and keep them as clients
- Tracking, Analytics, and Optimisation of Conversion Rate
- Why is (still) Content so Important?
- Making content for different types of customers
- The Power of “In-Bound Marketing”: Content and SEO
- Putting together a content plan
- Examples of Content Strategies That Work
- How to Get Started with Social Media
- Social Media’s
- How does social media help companies?
- Facebook, LinkedIn, YouTube, and Twitter are the main players.
- Social media’s good points and bad points
- Why does permission matter so much?
- How to Get Email Addresses and Names?
- Testing email to keep getting better
- E-Newsletters and Other Ways to Send Email
- Thoughts on Broadcast and Delivery
- Email Marketing That Works: Case Studies
How to Market on Search Engines: What SEO and PPC Mean
- How to Get Started with Search Engine Marketing
- Why is Search Engine Marketing so important to making money online?
- Using both SEO and PPC to get the best results
Connecting your marketing communications to get the most return on investment
- ROI with Integrated Marketing
- How to get the best return on investment
- Bringing online and offline activities together
- Integrated Campaigns in the “Real World”
Contact us for HRDF HRD Corp Claimable Digital Marketing Training Class ( Corporate & Personal Coaching )
Call / WhatsApp +6 010 220 6800 for Corporate Training
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 21 Hours
- Skill level All Levels
- Language English / Malay
- Students 832
- Assessments Yes