HRDF HRDC HRD Corp Claimable Leadership Survival Skills Training
HRDF | HRDC | HRD Corp Claimable Leadership Survival Skills Training
Leadership excellence mindset and able to adapt to change
The ‘Survival Skills for Leadership’ programme is about a journey in life towards greatness. It is about charting an amazing memorable experience in our life. In order for us to do that, we need to know what it takes to be the best, build the right characteristics, know what we want in life, when to achieve it and able to contribute towards our organization and society. People do not remember us for what we do for ourselves, but for what we do for them.The workshop will also help us to rebuild our broken spirit by knowing how to handle failure and disappointment. There is a quote that says, “It’s not how far you fall, but how high you raise back and finish strong” which will become an amazing story that people tell to families, friends and throughout generations, everything in this 2 Days HRDF HRDC HRD Corp Claimable Leadership Survival Skills Training.
At the end of the two-days program, participants should be able to:
- Develop effective leadership survival skills in the organization
- Recognise the way of life of amazing people and relate effective initiatives and responsibilities at workplace.
- Build the right character and habits of supervisory leaders and change to new work habits.
- Identify ‘Barriers to Effective Teamwork’.
- Power point slideshow, group exercises, small group discussions, role-play, simulation, group activity and video session.
- (BALANCED PRACTICAL/THEORY: 30% of expert inputs + 70% of practical facilitation – hands-on experience and retention.)
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
All Personnel in the Supervisory Roles, Executives and Managerial Positions.
Contact us for HRDF | HRDC | HRD Corp Claimable Leadership Survival Skills Training ( Corporate & Personal Coaching )
Call / WhatsApp +6 010 220 6800 for Corporate Training
- Lectures 12
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 14 Hours
- Skill level All Levels
- Language English / Malay
- Students 524
- Assessments Yes
1. Through a series of self reflection and awareness exercise, determine the qualities to possess in order to be successful Supervisory Leaders.
i. Reflect on the purpose of their lives and discuss the importance of their
ii. Define the key to success in own lives.
iii. Identify the characteristics which great leaders possess that make them
change and become amazing.
2. Realize that integrity displayed by trustworthiness is the foundation of success.
i. Study the components that build trustworthiness.
ii. Choose areas in their lives where they can start to change.
3. Establish how to motivate subordinates, take initiatives and responsibilities to achieve amazing success.
i. Comprehend the importance of motivation in the Performance Equation.
ii. Evaluate what are their personal motivators.
iii. Discover ways to stay motivated even with negative external factors.
4. Apply communication skills and techniques developed to commit positive contribution towards company.
i. Know that success is determined by oneself.
ii. Align personal goals with organizational goals and objectives.
5. Develop effective teamwork to achieve effective organizational results.
i. Why people fail to work as a team.
ii. Identify barriers to effective teamwork.