HRDF HRD Corp Claimable Certified Professional Change Management Training
100% HRDF – HRD Corp Claimable Certified Professional Change Management Training
10th March 2023 – 9am till 5pm
The objective of our Certified Professional Change Management training course is to assist individuals in becoming effective and critical agents of corporate change. This involves altering organisations and corporate processes using logical and well-informed ways. This well-established HRDF HRD Corp Claimable Certified Professional Change Management Training certification will examine a variety of subjects that must be considered when an organisation undergoes extensive fundamental changes. These include the recruiting and dismissing of people, the reorganisation of departments, and dealing with the effects of quickly changing business environments.
During this globally recognised HRDF HRD Corp Claimable Certified Professional Change Management Training course, participants will learn what is required for successful business transformation, how to evaluate risks, and how to integrate recent changes within the framework of an organization’s best practises. This course will also study in depth the four universal ways that determine the effective implementation of business transformation, including structural team modifications, organisational adjustments, individual adaptations, and managerial progress. This is done to ensure that Change Management Professionals who attend our course are equipped and ready to launch large-scale Change Plans. In addition, participants in this course will receive the theoretical and practical knowledge required to manage the impact of change, change resistance, overcoming obstacles, and resolving change failure.
Course Outline for the Certified Professional in Change Management (CPCM) Program
The following topics are covered in depth throughout our training course on professional change management:
Module 1: is an introduction to the CPCM.
- What exactly is CPCM?
- What exactly is meant by “Business Change”?
- The Positives and Negatives of Organizational Change
Module 2: Organisational Change
- The Transformation of Business
- The Different Stages of Business Change
- The Influencing Factors of Success
- Mapping the Risk Management Process and Evaluating the Currently Employed Processes
- Identifying Potential Areas of Advancement
- Harmonizing the Organizational Structure and Job Roles Coordinating the Introduction and Management of New Changes
- Stakeholder Engagement
Module 3: Strategies for Adapting to Change
- Individual Change
- The Perspective of “People” on Change
- The Five Components of Personal Transformation
- Team Change
- Readiness for Organizational Change Readiness of the Organization
- Why is it Necessary to Change?
- Drive the Change
Module 4: The Change Impact and Analysis Module
- The Process of Planning and Assessing Change
- Perspectives on the Management of Change and Their Responses
- Investigating the Factors That Influence and Worry About Change
- Principles Will Need to Adapt.
- The Overcoming of Obstacles
- Maintaining Change