HRDF HRD Corp Claimable Digital Marketing Training Course – 2023
Why study Digital Marketing Training Course? How important knowing these skills in 2023 as content creators?
- A greater emphasis on the use of artificial intelligence and machine learning in marketing initiatives that are both individualised and automated
- Increased emphasis on the quality of the customer experience as well as the formation of emotional ties with audiences
- An increased focus on video material, particularly live streaming and interactive videos
- The ongoing expansion of social media platforms, as well as the growing usage of influencer marketing.
- More extensive application of virtual reality and augmented reality in marketing efforts
- Voice search optimization and voice assistants being used more frequently
- An increase in the usage of real-time marketing as well as the proliferation of micro-moments
- Increased reliance on data collection and analysis in order to evaluate the success of advertising campaigns
- It is important to keep in mind that the constantly shifting environment of digital marketing may cause the trends to shift at any time.
Know your target audience
You can use digital marketing to interact with potential customers. You can get to know them little by little and find out what to expect. You can start a conversation on social networks or blogs. Do some research or try to understand. Pay attention to their comments or survey responses. By interacting with people digitally, you can understand what they are looking for. Where is your pain and what keeps you up at night? What solutions can you offer? No guesswork, digital marketing enables you to find real customers. How to build customer relationships. They are more than just a business. You become a trustworthy partner. People are more likely to buy products from companies they’ve already bought. Few forms of advertising are cheaper than digital marketing. Small businesses often try to achieve as much as possible on a small budget. Even if your budget is very tight, you can spread your brand and reach large audiences through various forms of digital marketing.
This HRDF Claimable Digital Marketing Training Course will help you answer key digital marketing questions such as:
- What digital channels should you use to connect with your audience?
- How are digital trends like voice search affecting your business?
- How do you use marketing automation to build a tech stack?
- What is the impact of measurement and positioning in a cookie-free world?
The classroom HRD Corp / HRDF Claimable Digital Marketing Training Course
- Module 1: Digital landscape and strategic framework
- Module 2: Target group segmentation and travel mapping
- Module 3: Content Planning and Personalization
- Module 4: Channels: Payment Methods, Search Engine Marketing and Search Engine Optimization
- Module 5: Channels: Social Media, Influencers and Email Marketing
- Module 6: Platform: landing page, website and mobile device
- Module 7: Implementation: Marketing and Data Automation Technology
- Module 8: Assessment – Google Tracking and Analysis
- Module 9: Optimization: CRO, test and conversion model