HRDF HRD Corp Claimable Leadership and Management Training
100% HRDF / HRC Corp Claimable Leadership and Management Training
To begin, let’s address the most important issue:
What exactly is meant by “leadership training”?
Leadership and management training courses are specialist programs that are designed to help you acquire new leadership strategies and develop old abilities to run your team. Some of the topics covered in these programs include assertive communication, different ways of motivating, and coaching. Training in leadership is something that should be pursued by everyone who is in a supervisory job, whether they have recently been promoted to a new position or are more experienced managers who want to stay on top of their game.
Who should sign up for this class?
This Leadership and Management course looks at the basic skills that any good manager or leader needs to have. You might suddenly be in charge of a team or a department, or you might be in a planned stage of your career and want to develop or improve your leadership skills and qualities. Anyone who wants to learn more tools and information to help them succeed in a leadership or management role should take this course.
HRDF HRD Corp Claimable Leadership & Management training course’s goals
When this course is over, you will:
- Learn why it’s so important for good leadership and management to communicate well, and how to actively listen to people and give them useful feedback.
- Learn how important it is to manage your time well, whether that means setting better priorities, making clear goals, or using tools and techniques for time management.
- Learn how to build strong relationships with your employees, whether they work from home or in the office, and how to effectively motivate, coach, and develop them.
- Understand why mental fitness and taking care of your own health are important parts of being a good leader or manager.
- Learn how to solve problems at work, like performance problems, and make better decisions by being more assertive, influential, and having a growth mindset
Take a personality test and the workbook for the course.
Communication That Works
- Communication through words and body language, active listening, emotional intelligence, and giving feedback.
- How to Make Good Use of Priorities, SMART Goals, Time Management Styles, and Time Management Tools.
Building up relationships
Building effective teams, working remotely or in a hybrid way, motivating employees, coaching, mentoring, and helping them grow, and dealing with conflicts.
Self-Care and Being Strong
Managing change and dealing with failure and setbacks. Having a healthy mind and a good work-life balance.
Qualities of a leader
Being assertive, being able to persuade others, thinking creatively and analytically, having a growth mindset, and dealing with problems with performance.