What are the programmes funded by Unutilised Levy and Government Grants?
- Graduates Enhancement Programme For Employability (GENERATE)
- SLDN–APPRENTICESHIP Scheme- 6.SP-SLDN-1-08
- Recognition of Prior Experiential Learning (RPEL)
- SME Graduates Scheme
- SME Skills Scheme
- Industry Certification (INCERT)
- Housewives Enhancement and Reactivate Talent Scheme (HEARTS)
- OKU Talent Enhancement Programme (OTEP)
- B40 Capability Building (B40CAB)
What are the requirements to register as Training Provider with HRDF?
The requirements for registration of training providers are as follows:
The entity must be registered or incorporated under the Companies Commission of Malaysia either one of the following status;
(a) Berhad (Bhd.) / Sendirian Berhad (Sdn. Bhd.)/Limited Liability Partnership
(b) Association / Industry-based training centre
(c) Government / Semi Government Institution;
Having at least one local permanent trainer; and
Application must be submitted online. All application must be supported with documents as stated in the online submission.
The processing fee (RM3000) will only be paid/available after you received notification from The Processing Officer (Validity for 3 years)